Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Reviews from Expo - Plus link to sign up and have free products sent straight to your door

A few years ago I signed up for a product review company called ExpoTV. I love it! While I haven't been selected for any of the big name products so far (they've sent beds, computers, printers, and other exciting things to some lucky reviewers) I have received quite a few day to day items that not only introduced me to new brands or products, but saved me the expense of buying things I use every day. Here are some links to reviews I have completed and at the bottom of the page is a link so that you can sign up too!

Truvia Brown Sugar Blend

Kleenex Go Pack Tissues

Pampers Swaddlers and Sensitive wipes

AND as promised, here's the link to sign yourself up!

Let me know what you receive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment