Saturday, March 21, 2015

Well! A new baby and a new adventure! I always felt so guilty throwing away diapers and thinking of all the landfill space I as filling, so with this baby and a lot of convincing with my husband, we are trying cloth diapering!!! I'm so excited! The prints are so fun and there are so many sites to swap, buy and discuss diapering! One of the first things I learned was that I needed to try multiple brands to determine what works best for me. I decided to stick with All In One (AIO) diapers for our newborn stash so that my husband was a little less stressed about the idea of cloth. From what I understand AIO are the most friendly to newbies and former disposable users since you don't have to deal with inserts or pre-folds or the like...it's just all included in one. However, that means you need more diapers because as soon as one is wet or soiled, into the diaper pail it goes.

Today, I received my first "Fluff mail" from DiaperStore.com and I couldn't have been more excited!

Here's a picture of my fluff mail AND it was all on sale!! Check out diaperstore.com to snag some of their winter sale items for yourself! The package included a 5 pack of Thirsties AIO newborn diapers in their super cute Ocean print, a wet bag in "Whale Tail" and a diaper pail liner in Ocean grey:

For newbies like me here's a picture of the inside of an AIO and the outside. I think they are so cute! I can't wait to see them on my little lady's bum!
Do you use cloth? Please share your experiences with brands and styles! Next up I should be receiving some of my BumGenius Newborn AIOs!

No comments:

Post a Comment