Friday, March 13, 2015

Citrus Lane Mystery Box March 2015 Girl 0-12 months Review

Citrus Lane Mystery Boxes have been selling out so quickly lately I figured they must be amazing and I must be really missing out! So...I hurried to the site as soon as I received an email notifying me of the newly released boxes. I was able to snag the Tiny Love Mini Mobile box for 0-12 month girls. The value for each item was obtained from Amazon unless unavailable and otherwise noted. The box arrived inside a larger box as I also ordered an Easter present for my son. Inside the larger box was a tiny Citrus Lane box.
In the past, Citrus Lane boxes have come in beautiful packaging with yellow tissue paper wrapping the items and a Citrus Lane sticker holding the tissue together. Sadly, that was not the case with this Mystery Box.
The first item in the box was an aden + anais security blanket in giraffe print:
This item was not in packaging within the Mystery Box and according to Amazon is typically sold in a two pack. Value $7.40.

The next item was an Oball original style ball:

My son had three of these and loved them, so I know this is a great baby gift. Value $9.

The Mommy Hook was an interesting add. I'm excited to try this out and think I may really like it, although I doubt I'd have purchased it for myself.

Value $7.

We love books and reading, so my son and I were thrilled to see "Little Pea" included in the box:

After seeing the book, my son wanted to read it immediately. I'm a little disappointed in the condition of the book. It is a board book and appears to have been used previously. Additionally, one of the pages shows "fig. 1", "fig. 2", etc. under the pictures making me question if it was some sort of proof copy?? Value $6.

Finally, we received an Ahh Goo Baby magnetic bib:

A cute bib with a magnetic closure. Not sold on Amazon. Value $9.75.

Unfortunately, the spoiler item for this Mystery Box the Tiny Love Mini Mobile was not included. We paid $29 + $5 shipping for the box and received a value of $39.15. Per Citrus Lane's website, the Mystery Boxes contain a value of at least $60, so I'm not impressed.

UPDATE! I called Citrus Lane about my issues with this box and was told a full replacement box was being shipped to me. I have read many horror stories about Citrus Lane customer service, but I have had great experiences each time I have had an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment