Monday, April 22, 2013

Citrus Lane review - April 2013 box for a 12 month old boy

Let me just start by saying I love Citrus Lane. Not every box is filled with items to my liking, however, so many have new products my little guy has grown to love and their customer service is outstanding.

This month's box arrived on my son's first birthday, so it was like a bonus gift.

The first item we noticed was the full size shampoo and body wash from the Honest Company. This is a product we already use and love. The wash has a dreamsickle like scent that leaves my little man smelling wonderful. The no tears formula has never bothered his eyes or his skin. We love this stuff!!

Next we received a slide and seek toy from Melissa and Doug. A huge hit with my son.

Also included were two super cute snack containers from InnoBaby. I'm sure these will be put to good use as travel containers for puffs and Cheerios.

Finally, we received a Oogaa placemat. It is pretty cute and the perfect size for the little guy's highchair tray.

I highly recommend Citrus Lane. It is a fun way to find out about cool useful things for your kiddo. And honestly, who doesn't love receiving a surprise in the mail each month?

***Pardon the box photo - once little man sees the Citrus Lane box, he wants it open and plays with everything inside! Citrus Lane items are packaged beautifully when the box is first opened!***

If you are interested, please use the link below to receive $10 off your first box. Enjoy!!

https://www.citruslane.com/invitedby/Krista.Shaffer

No comments:

Post a Comment